This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Google has become synonymous with the Internet itself, so much that Google has even become a verb for searching information or looking up locations online. Your Google login online gives you access to the various products and services offered by the tech giant. Perhaps one of the most popular service offerings that a Google login page gives you access to is Gmail, the popular e-mail platform provided by Google. With millions of users around the world, Gmail remains one of the most popular e-mail services. In fact, you can use your Gmail address to access your Google login area. Aside from e-mail, your Google account also allows you to use other services such as Flickr or Picasa for photos, Google Maps for location services, online videos through YouTube, and a wealth of apps through the Play store. However, many users have commented that they do have some difficulty going through the Google homepage and looking for the right login area. Because of the many features and ads that are always displayed on the Google page, simply looking for your login area can be challenging with all the other stuff that can distract you. Sometimes, you just want to go to your Google account directly without having to go through all the other content that you don't really need. We have realized this problem and come up with some techniques that can help you. On this page, we have posted a video tutorial and step-by-step instructions showing you the simplest way to access your Google login area. Also, we have provided instructions for resetting your Google password in case you have forgotten it, and a list of the contact information for Google support in case you need to ask for further assistance.
Simple procedure to go to your Google Login page:
1. Using your Web browser, enter this direct URL on the Address bar: https://accounts.google.com/Login?service=profiles.
2. Once you are on the direct URL page, you will see the Sign in area on the right side of the page. Enter your Email address and your Password in the corresponding boxes.
3. After you have typed in your login credentials, click on the 'Sign in' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. Make sure you are on the direct login page (https://accounts.google.com/Login?service=profiles).
2. Below the 'Sign in' icon, click on the link that says 'Can't access your account?'.
3. You will be redirected to another page. Click on the radio button that says 'I don't know my password'.
4. You will need to provide your email address that you use for signing in.
5. Click 'Continue'. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset.
Online Help Center
1 650 253 0000
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Be sure you have added our page to your bookmarks so you can easily refer to the resources here any time. Also, make sure to check back regularly so you are aware of any updates or changes to the login process.